Let us humble our heart, bend our knees and pray for:
1. World Evangelical Alliance General Assembly
The World Evangelical Alliance Assembly is scheduled to be held on November 7-13, 2019 in Jakarta Indonesia.
Inspired by the passages in Matthew 24:14, the General Assembly will focus on our desire to see God’s Kingdom come and doing our part to advance His Kingdom together.
To invite the Holy Spirit to take full control and use the General Assembly, we continue to have fasting prayer on September 16-18 and October 14-16.
We ask your prayers for the Workshop Facilitators and for God to grant us: Wisdom, Divine Guidance, Anointing, Discernment, United Heart, and Health
- Holy Spirit to take full control and use this assembly to for Glory of the Kingdom of God.
- Workshop Facilitators and for God to grant us: Wisdom, Divine Guidance, Anointing, Discernment, United Heart, and Health
2. Catholic Church Attacked in Burkina Faso
On Sunday, 28th of April 2019, multiple armed men assassinated six people; including a Pastor at a Church in Nothern Burkina Faso by the Islamist extremists
- Pray for God’s protection over the Church in Burkina Faso
- Pray that the Church would continue to grow despite the challenges
- Pray that there would be an end to the violence in the country
3. Boko Haram fighters Demolish Over 60 Houses in Cameroon
On May 11, Boko Haram militants carried out attacks in the far north region of Cameroon, vandalizing over 60 homes and a church.
- Pray for greater religious freedoms in Cameroon
- Pray that the Christian community would stand strong and continue to minister the gospel despite the current situation in the country
- Pray for God’s protection upon the Christian community in Cameroon
4. Algerian Church Threatened with Demolition by Algerian Security Forces
The Boudjima Church in Tizi Ouzou, Algeria is facing demolition threats by Algerian Security forces despite receiving a Court Approval to continue.
- Pray for the persecuted church and God’s blessing over the Christian community in Algeria
- Pray for religious freedom in the country
- Pray that the authorities would not discriminate against Christians
5. Nepal Prisoners for Christ
Pray for a peaceful, just trial and the release of the General Secretary of Nepal Christian Society (NCS) Ps. DilliRam Paudel, together with two other foreigners on false charge for Anti-conversion. They were arrested after conducting vision casting Gathering called “vision Twenty20” in Apostle Church-Ghorahi Dang. Pastors and leaders from neighboring districts were participating on the event.
- The team who work tirelessly to free them stay in unity and courage and for the prisoners to stay healthy and hopeful to God.
- The case will bring people of Nepal closer to God and the truth.
6. Easter Sunday Attacks in Sri Lanka
Continue to pray for Sri Lanka as the people and believers go through a very difficult time after six explosions targeted three churches and
three five-star hotels in Sri Lanka. The death toll had reached 359 people and 521 people injured.
- Pray for those grieving the loss of loved one and those injured in the attacks.