- Mobilized prayer movements in each Christian house every day, prayer and fasting.
- Encouraged local churches to let government use unused church building spaces or school classrooms to provide temporary care for suspect COVID-19 patients.
- Formed National Compassionate Action Team for Charity which provided thousands of masks, thousands of litres of liquid hand sanitizer, hundreds of packages of basic food needs, and one thousand ready meals for the poor for one month. Recipients not limited to church communities but pesantren (Islamic boarding school) and the public also.
- Carried out voluntary actions setting up aid posts for the public to provide humanitarian assistance and distribute basic needs to the poor.
- Donated hundreds of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to hospitals consisting of Hazmat Suit, masks, and face shields.
Will continue the above from now until end of June.
- PGLII member churches will continue be able to serve the members of their church, even more through virtual meetings.
- Church leaders to focus on directing their church members to prioritize the preaching of the gospel in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic situation.
- Local churches with self-supporting finances so they can continue to stay active in serving and supporting the needs of God’s servants.
- PGLII to continue play an active role in collaboration with the Government to contribute tangible assistance to the community.