Brief Update in the last 30 days
Joseph Lee - Korea
- Situation has been improved with distancing in daily life.
- Still waiting whether the educational facilities, sport facilities, are allowed to be opened step by step.
- School: combine between offline & online classes.
- Rate of infection of COVID-19 is increasing and getting worse again
- There are some different thoughts/ pros-cos among pastors regarding online service. Also there is struggle on how to do online service. Please pray for this.
- Evangelical church communities actively prayed for the prevention of COVID-19 virus infections in each church.
- Korean churches have prayed in repentance of their sins before God. Based on the words of Romans 13:1.
- Each church delivered relief offerings and supplies for victims of COVID-19 pandemic.
Will continue following Government’s policy to actively prevent COVID-19 virus infections.
- Infected patients.
- Recovery of COVID-19 pandemic damage and economic difficulties.
- Repentance and renewal of individual believer, church and the country. (Christians in Korea have repented their sins with grief before God during the COVID-19 period. Our believers admitted that COVID-19 Pandemic is the discipline of God’s love).