- 24-hours Chain Prayer on March 26th throughout the country under the United Forum of Churches Bangladesh-UBFC (Evangelicals, Catholics and Ecumenicals).
- NCFB initiated 18-hour chain prayer 18 hours with all Church Denominations.
- Koininia (relief arm of NCFB) distributed relief goods to 1,000 poor families.
- NCFB has distributed relief goods to 300+ families through 13 different church denominations.
- In the process of finding resources to provide financial support to 100 Pastors’ families who serve in rural areas.
From now until end of June:
- Seeking support for pastors and evangelist in rural areas through income generation (poultry firm, goat rearing, small business).
- Seeking for support on long-term impact on Women, children & youth.
- Planning to educate leaders and pastors with devotional resources with Theological Reflection prepared by Churches, AEA/ FBOs in this challenging time.
- Koinonia will carry out 2nd phase relief.
- Government leaders for wisdom from God to tackle this situation.
- The Leadership team of NCFB for wisdom and ability to address the need of Christians in this crisis.
- Financial resources to help needier people and continue run our program.
- Unity and revival among Churches in Bangladesh.