- Issued advisory to churches regarding handling the situation of COVID-19 and technical advice on how to conduct services on live stream.
- Provided daily devotionals for more than 50 days.
- Handed out food aids to indigenous people, Myanmar people and local.
- Look at ways to support churches who are impacted financially.
From now until end of June:
- Will carry out response in May 13th - 22th for provinces (Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Thom, Kandal and Kam Pot) according to the assessment of needs conducted before.
- Continue to work with provincial networks to understand the situation and identify the most vulnerable areas.
- Will work with members, partners and donors to help people in need and study how to support for COVID-19 recovery with different partners.
- Spread of COVID-19 to be come down.
- The economy will revive that poor families will be able to find jobs and support the family.